HIPSTER'S C-6 REVERSE MANUAL VALVE BODY
HIPSTER'S C-6 REVERSE MANUAL VALVEBODY
Download the printable PDF: C6REVMAN.pdf
1. Drill a 1/16" hole through the direct piston, opposite the captive checkball. Be sure the hole is inside the outer lip seal area.
2. Clearance direct clutch pack .040" to .045". If springs are included in this kit install them in place of the stock direct return springs. Be sure to fill all spring pockets in the direct piston with return springs.
3. Use a late C6 band with an "E" type lever and "R" or "P" code servo. "R" code servo is preferred. Use a factory servo return spring.
4. Adjust the band to 72 in/lb. then turn out 1 1/2 turns. Do not use a kevlar lined band.
5. Install the correct filter to match your pan. Be sure to reinstall the long filter bolt in the hole it came from.
6. Install valvebody as is. Be sure to engage the manual valve in the shift linkage. Torque bolts to 12 ft/lb.
7. Shift pattern is: P R N 1 2 3